Poitou Charente Small Ads & Classifieds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Poitou Charente Small Ads & Classifieds

Items for sale or to give away, services offered or required, items wanted. Covers the poitou Charente area of France.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

AI moderators removing your comments?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
alanjcoote

AI moderators removing your comments? Empty
PostSubject: AI moderators removing your comments?   AI moderators removing your comments? EmptySun May 22, 2016 2:59 pm

Well, AngloInfo soon removed your posting for this new site, no sooner had you sent me a AI message than it disappeared from the discussion list?

I am willing to try this new site but am not allowed to post an item for sale for seven days as I am a new member?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: AI moderators removing your comments?   AI moderators removing your comments? EmptySun May 22, 2016 3:23 pm

I think I've sorted the new member issue now, can you try again please.
Back to top Go down
https://pcsa.board-directory.net
alanjcoote

PostSubject: Re: AI moderators removing your comments?   AI moderators removing your comments? EmptySun May 22, 2016 5:06 pm

Admin wrote:
I think I've sorted the new member issue now, can you try again please.

Just get "New members are not allowed to post external links or emails for 7 days. Please contact the forum administrator for more information."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AI moderators removing your comments?   AI moderators removing your comments? Empty

Back to top Go down

AI moderators removing your comments?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Poitou Charente Small Ads & Classifieds  :: General Conversations-
Jump to: